At the end of 2020 and early 2021 NWCHC held a series of engagement events on Zoom to discuss mental health and learning disabilities services in North Wales.
The CHC 16 virtual events with each event focusing on broad themes of mental health services in North Wales:
- Community Mental Health
- Older Persons Mental Health
- Substance Misuse Services
- Learning Disabilities
- Adults with Functional Mental Health Problems & Adult Psychiatric Services
- CAMHS & the transition to Adult Mental Health Services
- LGBTQ+ Service User experience
- Covid and Mental Health Care
- Mental Health Services in Agriculture/Rural Communities
This report contains all recorded comments so far and attempts to identify themes, trends and learning issues.
Final Report Mental Health Safe Space Engagement Events - March 2021
Summary Report Mental Health Safe Space Engagement Events - March 2021