What do members do?
- Consider health issues from the public's viewpoint
- Visit local services and talk to staff and patients and help produce reports
- Look at local and national health service proposals and express opinions
- Attend regular CHC meetings
- Read and comment on a wide range of documents
What do CHCs look for in a member?
- We want people from all walks of life - the only essential requirement is a genuine interest in improving health services for your community
- An interest in the local area, including an understanding of local issues
- Being able to work with people in a team
- Being able to listen to others and exchange views
Do you want to know more about becoming a CHC member?
If you would like to speak to someone about becoming a member or would like information please contact us on: Wrexham 01978 356178 or Bangor 01248 679284 or email us on Admin2@wales.nhs.uk