Our Complaints Advocacy Service can:
- Support you to raise a concern about your NHS care, regardless of where the care was provided
- Support you to raise a concern on someone else’s behalf, including if someone has died
- Listen to your concerns
- Signpost you to the right organisation for you
- Answer any questions about the concerns procedure and explain your options
- Provide a step by step guide to the concerns process and some tips
- Provide you with an advocate, an experienced worker who can help you to raise your concern and support you through the process.
Further information can be found in our CHC advocacy guide
Advocacy is an integral part of the CHC’s core functions. Our case work provides important information about NHS services and issues and this is used to inform our other activities.
As a result of concerns raised by clients, changes are often made which have a wider benefit.
TO CONTACT THE ADVOCACY SERVICE PLEASE CONTACT OUR BANGOR OR WREXHAM OFFICE BY EITHER PHONE OR EMAIL email@example.com