Opens in new window
What We Do
- Consider health issues from the public’s viewpoint
- Visit local services to hear from patients and those who care for and about them about their Experiences
- Look at local and national NHS plans and proposals to make sure they meet the needs of local communities
- Meet regularly with NHS managers
- Speak to people in their communities about their views and experiences of the NHS services
- Provide a free, confidential and independent complaints advocacy service for people who want support to raise a concern about NHS care and treatment.